♔Lost and Found?
26 de jul. de 2011 1:34:00 PM | 0 ♥ comments


【初音ミクオリジナル曲】ロストエンファウンド【PV付】




"Can I go find you now?"
I ask, but
You don't know this game in the first place
Oh, you hide well, it seems to be there
I don't understand why I hid there in the first place


I search for eye colored fragments,
insisting I don't have such things
I wonder where they went,
I was sure there were certainly plenty


Everyone who searches for two,
surely they have realized something
We'll meet somewhere,
huddling together,
with the same colored expressions-


If there is courage to advance one more step
Without hesitation, would you be able to face yourself?
"I'm okay."
Your voice stuck
Only flaws in a colorful world of space


That's why I can't find you
Sad and ashamed, I ran away
I passed through a interval of lies in a dream
We clash and I exhale poison
I want to fall down
Lies hide you who are true


Lost destination, I fall down
Suddenly I look at them
I also look at the me who struggles with doubt
But I look away quickly


"Yes, the game has already begun I cover my face in the midst of confusion."
"You are late."
Their voices stuck
Quietly, I gave an excuse to the haven without a destination


That's why I can't find you
Sad and ashamed, I ran away
I passed through a interval of lies in a dream
I want to see you, I want your love
I want to talk, I want to let go
Scared, I abandoned limbs


Was the one who hid really you?
I also started the game long before sometime
Mistaken for simplicity, I hid my true face
Wasn't it there?
I have lost eye colored fragments, but
A little time has passed, but
The words that should face you and be conveyed
There is only one


Who decided that what has been lost should not be found?
I'll finish this game
Start running, I'll start running


I want to meet you, I want to see you
The tongue never fell out
I'll laugh, I'll laugh


Your eyes are full of overflowing tears
Your voice goes hoarse
I've lost your heart
"Now, I've found you."


▲▲▲